We are currently seeking a QA Engineer to join our team in Warsaw, Poland (Żwirki i Wigury 16c) focused on our core clinical systems as well as internal applications. We are expanding our existing office in Warsaw to build our first non-US software development center. Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our custom software is a key component to our success. You will be joining an organization where your contribution makes a significant impact in positively impacting people's lives, as new treatments and therapeutics are developed. We encorage you to visit our webpage to get more information about our Company.
This is an incredible opportunity to join, contribute, and grow with a new team, while also being a part of a large, fast-growing global organization.
- Work closely with developers and end users throughout the software life cycle to ensure that applications meet the needs of the users.
- Perform testing using a variety of test methodologies, including manual, exploratory, and automated testing.
- Create and maintain test cases, test plans, and other documentation for projects.
- Participate in constructive peer review of test cases.
- Identify and report software defects and inconsistencies.
- Review, analyze, and supplement requirement specifications, and ensure good test coverage.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing.
- Experience writing and executing manual testing for complex software applications.
- Experience writing and executing automated testing.
- Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads, and end users.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software release management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the regulated healthcare industry.
- Employment contract with a global full-service clinical contract research organization.
- Great salary package.
- Local and global professional development opportunities, supported by Pluralsight platform.
- Hybrid work-from-home options 50/50 and flexible work schedule.
- Modern office.
- Medical and sport packages.