We are currently seeking a Senior Fullstack .NET Developer to join our team in Warsaw, Poland focused on our core clinical systems as well as internal applications. Strong attention to detail, innovation, and implementation of new technologies are highly valued. We are expanding our existing office in Warsaw to build our first non-US software development center. Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our custom software is a key component to our success. You will be joining an organization where your contribution makes a significant impact in positively impacting people's lives, as new treatments and therapeutics are developed. More you can find on our webpage.
This is an incredible opportunity to join, contribute, and grow with a new team, while also being a part of a large, fast-growing global organization.
- Create software applications by following software development life-cycle, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL, EntityFramework) and web applications (Angular).
- Collaborate with other software developers, product managers and testers.
- Participate in shaping software development methodologies, tools and procedures.
- Mentor other team members.
- Propose architectural improvements.
- Support the recruitment process.
- Potential opportunities to lead software development projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of software development experience using technologies such as C#, Angular, Webservices, GraphQL, Git, Entity Framework, relational databases.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software release management.
- Problem solving.
- Team player.
- Communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Azure Services.
- Employment contract with a global full-service clinical contract research organization.
- Great salary package.
- Tax-Deductible Costs/Creative Tax – claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax.
- Local and global professional development opportunities, supported by Pluralsight platform.
- Hybrid work-from-home options 50/50 and flexible work schedule.
- Modern office.
- Medical and sport packages.