- At least 3 years of practical experience and knowledge of ReactJS and its ecosystem;
- Knowledge of progressive Web App principles
- Writing clean, testable, and easily maintainable code
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of how to write unit tests with Karma/Jasmine
- Experience with designing RESTful APIs
- Understanding of OOP and reactive programming standards
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
Currently, we are looking for React developers to join our teams and work on the most advanced, innovative and diverse projects on the IT market.
The project you will join is from the finance/stock exchange industry. Our client creates a web portal to manage financial accounts and make financial investments. Our Agile teams strive to use the latest technologies that ensure an appropriate level of security.
React, Web App principles, RESTful API, Karma/Jasmine
At Link Group we build tech teams for Fortune 500 companies and the hottest startups in the world. We run many different projects for which we are looking for experienced and talented candidates for clients from various industries.
If you join us, we will make sure that the offer is tailored to your needs. We want you to receive tasks that match your interests, meet your financial expectations, and, above all, will allow you to develop in the professional field.
- Private healthcare
- Sport card
- Foreign languages classes
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria system
- Working on ambitious projects using the best technologies and standards;
- Generating and maintaining your code in accordance with the coding standard and best
- Designing technical solutions for new functionalities and maintaining the existing ones;
- Investigating, debugging, and delivering fixes for critical production incidents;
- Researching on the latest technologies to meet future business needs